Tags

what does this married woman want from me? episode one.

The world is changing and women too are changing to fit in this male dominated world. Kenyan women too cannot be left behind. some years ago, the typical village Kenyan woman, semi educated, church going, humble, subservient. the tea taking always donning a head gear and some maxi dress similar to those worn by nuns was the pride dream woman of every male. But now things are not the same again, two words today woman is "BAD NEWS" today Kenyan woman is intelligent, rebel, wearing mini skirt, driving a SUV, daring, shaving bald head while others going mo-hawk, chewing khat with male friends, smoking weed, watching Arsenal and MAN U name them the list is endless.
Well then, let me go straight to my point. On Friday evening i was raving at a local joint. i was on my second bottle of my favorite blue moon. seated at a corner playing with my new smart phone i saw a group of ladies dancing and yelling at the top of their voice in one corner. they all appeared in their late twenties. i went on with my business unconcerned of the modern nyama choma gobbling modern women. the suddenly one lady walked boldly and said "hi" i responded and offered her a seat. i ordered a Redd's for her. To my rude shock she turned down my drink. i waited for her next line of action as we flirted along. about thirty minutes later she was leaning on my shoulder. then at a point she wanted a hot kiss. i doubt there is any man intoxicated by a drink will say NO to such a nice offer from the most pretty face in a club.
She ordered for nyama choma, to my relieve i ate it with relish as i was it down with my drink. she told me her name was Brenda and i thought of Brenda Fassie. in the middle of our sweet exchange i came to know that her husband  a manager of a local bank. then one hour later she dropped me at my house and gave me her number.
Later on Saturday she called me and informed me that she wanted to have a serious talk with me. She insisted we meet in my house. i was like 'what the hell does she want from me?" i said no, and suggested we meet in a another joint. the meeting was grand.
Brenda walked in boldly and hugged me as i offered her a chair she let out many thanks. I tried to be modest but she would not let me. she stared to talked,excused herself for inconveniencing me then she started the long narration.

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Loading...