Tags

EXPOS'E:TUSKER PROJECT FAME... A CARTEL OF CORRUPT, WELL TO DO INDIVIDUALS .

Last Sunday the much hyped but now losing credibility, show Tusker Project Fame season 6 rolled out. Today am not going to talk about the controversy it has already stirred that about four contestants Kenyan by origin were coached and entered the academy through one of the judges. This has made fellow contestants cry of rigging as has been seen on posts making rounds on twitter.
This one left alone now, there is this young man from Kibera who has been going for the auditions for the last three TPF seasons. He called me and informed me that had a nasty experience he would like to share to all Kenyans and anyone who is willing to listen. Birthmark, for that is the name of the chap is blessed with best vocals which money can buy this one is evident from one of the song which he has produced.
His nightmare and puzzle however, is that the so called judges, judge him before even goes through an audition because; one he performs songs of his own ,which he has composed and two because of his tribe.
Birthmark has gone through this stereotype all through this three auditions, convinced that he is a better singer than all the Academy's products he saved some money and did the song which goes by the name FORBIDDEN found on the link below, LINK>>>>>>>>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QG0kbnAetg
 Kindly listen to the young man and if anyone can offer help attached here is a letter which he wrote to all Kenyans and the government at large. In the letter he requests the government to come up with the project similar to the one or kind of a talent house where, talented individuals who cannot afford or bribe the TPF judges can be transformed into successful artists. LINK LISTEN FORBIDDEN BY BIRTHMARK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QG0kbnAetg


BREAKING NEWS TPF6!!!      BREAKING NEWS TPF6!!!

CORRUPTION AT K.I.C.C. NAIROBI KENYA.

DEAR, KENYANS.

REF: TRUTH ABOUT TUSKER PROJECT FAME (T.P.F 6) By George.

Fine? I suppose Kenyans. To begin with, I am glad that you spared that quality time to read this letter, fellow Kenyans.

I am jotting down this letter with enormous pain in my heart. Well, you all know Tusker Project Fame (T.P.F). I have been a contestant of TPF since 2010 progressively up to the latest one 2013. I have decided to liberate myself from fear of intimidations to tell the truth, nothing but the truth. TPF is full of corruption and nepotism.

If not my hands are low, but atleast I have tried to justify my case before you Kenyans by recording one song, “Forbidden”. The song “Forbidden” you will play hopefully from you tube (Forbidden By Birthmark). I was send away with along other songs from 2010 to 2013. The question is, where are we heading as a Nation? What future holds for us? Who will claim us from tribalism and corruption?

I therefore, kindly placing my humble request before you Kenyans and the rest of the world that reconsider your stand when supporting Tusker Project Fame. And to all Artists who felt dissatisfied, DO NOT GIVE UP! God is God of Justice.

To the top leaders of this great Nation, THE PRESIDENT UHURU AND THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT RUTO, I plead on behalf of other artists including me, that you the two indeed GREAT MEN! To come up with a project that will help the poor but talented artists. I am with no doubt that this nation holds international stars but the opportunities are not given to the poor.

I believe with adequate support I am capable of hitting International Scene. Hence, TPF should endeavor to encourage and nurture the talented Artists rather than discouragements and intimidations. Search in the YouTube “Forbidden by Birthmark” & on Facebook search Birthmark Fian.




Reach me through:
0702 – 147 444 Or 0718 – 600 266
Face book fun page: Real Birthmark
Reverbnation site: Birthmark
Facebook: Birthmark Fian.
YouTube: “Forbidden by Birthmark”
Artist: Birthmark
Real Name: George Ouma Ombwak.



Kindly, photocopy a copy of this letter and give it out.
 

ATTACHED LETTER OF BIRTHMARK


0 comments:

Recent Comments

Loading...